- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Legal Ethics and Professional Liability
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., with honors, 2006
- Florida Bar
- New York Bar
- American Bar Association
- Dade County Defense Bar Association
- Fifteenth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission
- Daily Business Review, 2012
- Most Effective Lawyer Finalist, Pro Bono
- The Medicare, Medicaid, and SCHIP Extension Act of 2007: Medicare Gets Serious About Reimbursement in Personal Injury Liability Claims
Eleni Kastrenakes Howard joined Ackerman, Link & Sartory, P.A. in 2017. Ms. Howard is an experienced commercial litigator with significant background in handling complex federal and state cases from the pre-suit phase through trial.
Prior to joining the firm, she was an Associate with Holland & Knight where she concentrated her practice in the areas of products liability, contract and real estate disputes, tort litigation and premises liability.
While in law school, Ms. Kastrenakes was a staff member of the Wake Forest Intellectual Property Law Journal and a member of the Wake Forest Moot Court Board. While on the Moot Court Board, she served on both the Wake Forest National Moot Court Team and the Wake Forest First Amendment Moot Court Team. She received CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Appellate Advocacy, Comparative Legal Systems, and Pre-Trial Practice and Procedure.