- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Legal Ethics and Professional Liability
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Colby College, B.A, 2009
- Florida Bar
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Professionalism Committee
- Technology Committee
- Craig S. Barnard American Inn of Court
- When Business Licensing Law and Immigration Collide: Sub-Federal Employer Sanctions Legislation in the Wake of Chamber of Commerce v. Whiting, 10 Rutgers J.L. & Pub. Pol’y 375 (2013)
Christine B. Gardner joined Ackerman, Link & Sartory, P.A. in 2017. She concentrates her practice in Business and Commercial Litigation and Legal Ethics and Professional Liability.
Prior to joining the firm, she served as a Law Clerk for the Hon. Martha C. Warner at the Fourth District Court of Appeal of Florida. She also worked as a Trial Court Law Clerk at the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit of Florida.
She is a member of the Craig S. Barnard American Inns of Court, an organization that focuses on enhancing the skills, professionalism and ethics of the bench and bar. She is also a member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association where she serves on both the Professionalism and Technology Committees.