We aggressively represent investors to help them recover every penny they are entitled to. These cases often involve:
- Federal and state securities fraud class actions
- Customer claims
- Public offering litigation
- Derivative litigation
- SEC investigations and proceedings
- Claims arising from stock acquisitions and other corporate transactions
- Disputes between advisers, broker-dealers and other market professionals
- Third-party claims
- Shareholder and investor disputes
Our cases cover the full spectrum including churning, selling away, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, suitability, breach of contract, negligence, civil theft, conversion or violations of state and federal securities laws.
Our work earns us national recognition and our reputation precedes us in all forums: trial courts, FINRA, AAA arbitration panels and mediations. In securities litigation, there is no substitute for depth and breadth of experience.