- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Legal Ethics and Professional Liability
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2011
- University of Florida, B.S., cum laude, 2006
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Craig S. Barnard American Inn of Court LIV
- Co-chair, Education Committee
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Professionalism Committee
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches
- Leadership West Palm Beach
- St. Mary’s Medical Center and the Palm Beach Children’s Hospital, Advisory Council
Jessica Bober Rosenthal concentrates her practice in Business and Commercial Litigation and Legal Ethics and Professional Liability. Prior to joining the firm, she worked as a Trial Court Law Clerk at the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit of Florida.
Jessica demonstrates her commitment to community betterment by serving as the firm’s liaison for the United Way of Palm Beach County. She also volunteers her time and talent for events that benefit The Salvation Army. Jessica co-authored several articles on behalf of the Professionalism Committee for the Palm Beach County Bar and was selected to participate in Leadership West Palm Beach class of 2016, a community involvement program sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches. She is an inaugural member of the Advisory Council for St. Mary’s Medical Center and the Palm Beach Children’s Hospital, which fosters ongoing dialogue between the hospital and the community regarding a number of healthcare related issues.
She is co-chair of the Education Committee for the Craig S. Barnard American Inns of Court, the West Palm Beach chapter of the American Inns of Court, acting as the liaison between the Florida Bar and the Inn to ensure compliance with obtaining CLE credit and to assist the members of the Inn in their continuing legal education.