- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Legal Ethics and Professional Liability
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2010
- University of Miami, B.A., cum laude, 2006
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Craig S. Barnard American Inn of Court LIV
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Professionalism Committee
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- The Florida Bar Business Law Section, Business Litigation Committee
- Sunfest – Vice Chair, Risk Management Committee
Raul Novoa concentrates his practice in Business and Commercial Litigation and Legal Ethics and Professional Liability. Prior to joining the firm, he worked as a Trial Court Law Clerk at the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit of Florida.
Raul embraces the firm’s culture of community betterment, and is actively involved with The Salvation Army. Additionally, he has served as the firm’s liaison to the United Way of Palm Beach County. He is a member of the Craig S. Barnard American Inns of Court, an organization that focuses on enhancing the skills, professionalism and ethics of the bench and bar. He is the co-author of several articles on behalf of the Professionalism Committee for the Palm Beach County Bar.